Human Resources and OIT have collaborated to add additional protection against unauthorized access to the Williams Human Resources System for faculty, staff and student self-service. This will help protect your sensitive information, including pay statements, W-2 forms, and direct deposit bank account numbers.
No changes have been made to how you access self-service from the Williams on-campus network. Starting September 17th, access from outside the Williams network will require logging in first with your Williams username (e.g. abc2) and password, before logging into the Human Resources System with your user id (e.g. W1234567).
Access from outside the Williams network includes access from your home computer, hotels, airports and smartphones not connected to a Williams wireless network.
Steps for off-campus access:
- Use a web browser to go to https://ephr.williams.edu
- If off-campus, you’ll see a login page similar to the one shown below.
- Enter your Williams username (e.g. abc2, not [email protected]) and password and click Log On.
- The Williams Human Resources system login page will be displayed.
- Log in using your User ID as you would on campus.
See the FAQ document for more information.