Effective the morning of Wednesday, May 5th, we’re updating the Student Records login process to make it simpler, more consistent, and more secure. The login process will be the same for Williams Human Resources (ephr.williams.edu) including the timeclock, Williams Student Records (sarah.williams.edu), and Williams Financials (finance.williams.edu).
The new login process consists of two parts:
- Part 1: Log in to your Williams Google account, e.g. [email protected]
- Part 2: Log in using your Williams username (without the @williams.edu) and Williams account password (use the Password Changer to change if needed)
Browser Information – Information about supported web browsers and versions
Help for Students and Alumni
(Note: Alumni of the Class of ’05 and later can log in to the Student Records system)
- Help with initial log in and password tips for Student Records System
- Help with specific Student Records functionality (Enroll, view grades, class schedule, holds, etc..)
- Help for international students and alumni having difficulty logging on to the Student Records system
- If you have forgotten your userid, send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Help for Faculty
- Help with initial log in and password tips for the Student Records system
- Help with specific Student Records functionality (view student information, schedule of classes, etc..)
Help for Employees
- Help with Human Resources system questions.
Last updated 4/28/21