Instructions for your first login to the Williams Student Records system
We recommend you use Google Chrome with the Student Records system.
You should have already received your Student Records System User ID; if not, please e-mail [email protected]
- Open a supported web browser, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
- Enter the address https://sarah.williams.edu.
- Click Reset My Password
- On the Forgot My Password page, enter your User ID (W must be in caps).
- Click the Continue button.
- Answer the default reminder question.
- Click the Email New Password button.
- Close the browser window.
- A new randomly-generated password will be e-mailed to you within a few minutes.
- After receiving your new password, connect to the Student Records system login screen again with your browser.
- At the login page, enter your User ID (W must be in caps) and your new password (case sensitive). You will immediately see a message that your password has expired. Click Click here to change your password.
- Enter the new e-mailed password you just received (case sensitive) as the Current Password.
- Enter a New Password and Confirm Password. Your password is case-sensitive and must be a minimum of 8 alphanumeric characters, one or more of which must be a digit.
- Click OK and click Sign Out to log off.
- Log back on again using your newly created password.
Login and Password Tips
- If you forget your password, click the Reset My Password link and walk through the steps above.
- After 10 consecutive unsuccessful login attempts you will be locked out, at which point you must e-mail [email protected] to have the account unlocked. This may take some time and you will then need to go through the Forgot My Password routine. Tip: Stop trying at 9 and just click Reset My Password.
- All passwords expire after 180 days. Countdown warning messages will begin appearing 30 days prior to the expiration date. If your password has already expired, you will be transferred to your personal account page where you must create a new password as described above.
Last Updated 12/18/19